Sunday 7 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hello! :) 

I cannot believe we're already a week into December! I'm feeling very festive now and we are putting up the decorations this weekend whilst watching a Christmas film and enjoying a Baileys. 

I am a massive Christmas fan, and I've been seeing the Christmas tag on quite a few blogs over the last couple of weeks and thought I would share one too! I found this one on Becky's blog - http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk which is one of my favourite blogs to read.



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Mine has to be Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York, with the original being a very close second. New York is one of my favourite places in the world, so a Christmas movie set there is perfect. I used to watch this so much when I was little, so watching it brings back loads of memories :)

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We always open ours on Christmas morning. We sit beside the tree after breakfast and take it in turns to open a present. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I remember when I was younger my brother and I got a new bike each for Christmas - I was about 9, he would have been 4, and we went out with my dad to our local park and rode them, and there was so many families out with their new bikes/scooters etc, everyone was so happy and jolly and wishing each other a merry Christmas.

4. Favourite festive food?
Mince Pies are my downfall…with Baileys cream on top. 

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
When I was 5 my dad made me a 3 storey Barbie house. It was about as tall as I was, made from wood, and my mum had really gone to town decorating it. It had curtains, and carpet, and completely furnished with Barbie gear. The walls were even painted and papered! I loved it for years!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of the Christmas tree as you walk through the front door.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I usually spend Christmas Eve with my family, watching a Christmas movie in pjs.

8. What tops your tree?
We have an angel. I can't remember where we got it from, but it was a good few years ago now. We used to have another angel that my mum had from when she was little, but it was falling apart more and more each year, so we had to buy a new one. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I can't really think of anything really extravagant I asked for. Probably when I was little it was for a dog, but when I was 10 we got one. I think when I was around 11 I asked for a television to go in my room…all my friends were getting them, or already had them. That year I got my first one, with a built in video cassette player. It was amazing!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family, and the atmosphere that Christmas brings. Everyone is happy, and looking forward to the big day. 


I hope you have enjoyed reading my Christmas tag :)

Sal x


No comments:

Post a Comment