Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

I can't believe I started my blog less than a year ago and pretty much abandoned it after only a couple of posts! Bad Blogger! Lets just say that I had quite a lot of personal things going on and wasn't feeling in the best of places for a while… Unfortunately this meant that my blog, that I'd been wanting to start for ages, just ended up being pushed aside.
However after catching up with my favourites blogs recently I now have that blogging itch back!

My first post after this incredibly long gap is something that I may put up each month. Its basically a few items that I am currently lusting after. They aren't necessarily only beauty items, more just an array of bits and bobs that have caught my eye on websites/in stores/on blogs.

 photo 26C11GBLU_large_zps2faefd42.jpg
Topshop Petite Fluffy Wool Blend Swing Coat
 photo fall-in-line_zps8f426161.png
Essie Fall Collection - Fall in Line
 photo whistles-portland-backpack-black_03_zps8a05d74e.jpg
Whistles Portland Backpack
 photo 233960573copy2_zpsd79edc88.jpg
Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Gift Set
 photo 26T19GMON_large_zps92317e62.jpg
Topshop Petite Dogtooth Cigarette Trousers
 photo 42L10GBLK_3_large_zps1239b8a4.jpg
Topshop Latch Trimmed Loafers
 photo Snow_fairy_500g_web_zps246c2752.png
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
 photo Unknown_zps4642fc5e.jpg
Maleficent DVD
 photo Euristocrats2-Lipstick-Patisserie-72_zpsd5fd229b.jpg
MAC Lipstick - Patisserie

My favourite item on the list is the Topshop Coat. I am definitely going to be purchasing it, or something similar, come payday. I do already have a lovely comfortable Parka that I bought a couple of years ago in Zara, but I'm in need of a smarter coat for when I'm out on those chilly winter evenings.
I haven't actually seen this in store yet, only on the website, so I am hoping it is a gorgeous as the photo's! I especially love the blue tone. As a girl who usually sticks to mainly black, white or grey, I think this will inject some much needed colour into my winter wardrobe.

The Whistles backpack is something I have seen recently on Instagram. I personally wouldn't be able to afford to splash out on a bag of that price (£275) but I would really like to find something similar.

I am a MASSIVE Disney fan. One of my all time favourites being Sleeping Beauty (hence my blog name which I mixed with my own name). I loved Maleficent when I saw it at the cinema, and I cannot wait to pick up the DVD!


Thanks for reading :)
Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment