Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday Shopping Haul

Hello there!

I thought I would start off my blog with a little haul post from today's shopping spree! I originally only wanted to pop into town quickly to pick up some earphones (of which I don't even buy!)

Instead I had a nice relaxing wander round and came home with a lot more then expected.

Firstly I went into Topshop. I am really loving Topshop at the moment, especially as the one near me does a good range of Petite sizes, and being only 5ft 1 and a half this is most important. 

I picked up 3 items here.
Checked Shirt - £30
This shirt is super soft and cosy. This isn't from the Petite range, but it is not too long,  I'm planning on wearing this with a long black vest top and thick black leggings.
Bird Necklace - £6.50
This necklace I loved as soon as I saw it. Its not too heavy and will look great with lots of outfits.

Cropped T-Shirt - £18I tried on this t-shirt with my high-waisted black jeans and it worked really well. The material is really soft and I think this will be worn alot through spring and summer!



I then went to Primark (I braved Primark on a Saturday afternoon! am i crazy?!) and picked up just a couple of items..




Pack of 9 Earrings - £2
Frilly Socks - £1.50, Bee Socks - £1.50 for 3
I always end up buying socks in primark, I don't even need them. The frilly ones are almost the same as the Topshop ones but have silver glittery bits running through them which you can't really see from the photo, and the Bee socks were so cute they just fell into my basket.




Lastly I went to Boots where there was one of those great 3 for 2 on all makeup offers! I had had my eye on a couple of things for a while so thought 'why the hell not?'


Loreal Superliner Gel Intenza in 01 Pure Black - £9.99


Essie - Left: Mint Candy Apple, Right: Vanity Fairest
Bleach London Silver Shampoo - £5.00
Soap and Glory - Top: It's about Prime Eyeshadow Underbase - £8.00. Bottom Left: Peach Party Blusher - £11:00. Bottom Right: One Heck of a Blot Mattifying Powder - £12.00



I will be doing reviews of the makeup and the nail Polishes soon, and also a review of the Purple Shampoo, comparing it with others that I have tried! As I have dyed blonde hair I really like to try and keep it looking bright and keep any brassy tones away.

Thanks for reading :)

xx


Pack of 6 bracelets - £2


No comments:

Post a Comment